Best Ways To Get A Toll Free Number Instantly
A toll-free number helps you separate your personal phone calls from that of your business as well as add some credibility to the brand. If you have a business and are looking for a toll free number for all those work-related calls, don’t worry! Now it is fairly simple and instantaneous to get a toll-free number.
Getting a professional 1-800 number is quite easy and the best part is that it doesn’t need any additional hardware. You can patch this number to your regular phone and be location-independent. This will give you mobility and freedom of movement. You can also ask for a catchy vanity number like 1-800-CARS, to enhance your brand image.
Having a toll free number is no guarantee of success but if increasing the number of calls is your aim, a toll free number is the best way to go about it. So let’s find out the best ways to get a toll free number without any delays.
If you are a business with a limited budget and do not want to spend on a toll free number, Vumber is your one-stop-shop. It is one of the best brands offering toll free numbers instantly with a plethora of add-on services. So if you want to add a business line to your existing phone, look no further than Vumber.
It is not just a call forwarding service. You can call back the customers and get your number on their caller ID. It helps keep your number safe and unknown. It also allows you to add another colleagues’ number to your Vumber account so that they can access a customer’s call in case you are busy.
Vumber offers a complete web portal to manage all the calls and voicemails. You can view call history, listen to voicemail, return calls and export call records. You can also add, delete or make changes to your Vumber and upgrade all payment information. The web portal allows you to use the service from iPhone, Android and Windows smartphones as well as desktop and tablets.
Pricing and plans
Vumber offers a 14-day risk-free trial period where you can experience the services at no-charge and in case you are not happy, you can simply cancel without any charges (no credit card required). They also offer many plans with no long-term contracts and instant activation. It allows you to cancel a plan anytime without any hassle. It also gives
- Basic plan: It is priced at $9.95 per month after the trial period. It offers two local or toll free numbers with 500 minutes of talking time and 500 text messages a month.
- Talker plan: It is priced at $19.95 per month after the trial period. It offers Up to 4 Local or Toll Free Numbers, 1200 minutes a month, 1200 text messages a month, Voicemail transcription and receive faxes on any number.
- Business plan: It is priced at $29.95 per month after the trial period. It offers up to 8 local or toll free numbers, 1800 minutes and1800 text messages a month, voicemail transcription, receive faxes on any number and unlimited Call Recording.
Besides these plans, if you want more Vumbers or additional minutes, the company has customized plans to suit your needs.
It is one of the best places to find a toll free number for a small business. You can get a free toll free number with each plan and also get a local number from any region in the US. This double whammy is what sets Nextiva apart and makes it a popular choice.
Nextiva has a simple dashboard that monitors all the calls. You can set a voicemail greeting promoting your brand, set call ID for outbound calls, have caller ID logs, call routing and much more. The dashboard is the one-stop-spot to manage your business calls efficiently and effectively.
Nextiva allows its users to use the toll-free number on a laptop, via a desk phone set or even a mobile through their app. Thus, you do not have to be dependent on any particular hardware. In fact, you can take your toll free number wherever you go, whether you are vacationing on Mount Kilimanjaro or driving through a forest.
Pricing plans - Nextiva has three pricing plans for its customers -
- Essential plan: It starts at $18.95 a month/user and allows for unlimited voice calling, internet fax, 24/7 customer support.
- Professional plan: It starts at $22.95 a month/user and allows for unlimited audio and video meetings, business text messaging, team collaboration tools, voicemail to email and SMS.
- Enterprise plan: It starts at $32.95 a month/user. It allows call recording and analytics, audio/video call recording, microsoft and salesforce integrations and single sign-on management.
One of the most popular toll free number providers, RingCentral offers both vanity and toll free business phone numbers. You can choose the well-known 800 toll-free code or get 888, 866, 877, 855 and 844 as well as vanity numbers where you can broadcast your brand.
What sets them apart from the rest is portability of numbers. If you already have a toll free number from a different provider and you want to import it to RingCentral, you can easily do that. This ensures that you don’t have to rebrand your number to existing customers and at the same time enjoy the excellent services of RingCentral.
RingCentral is ideal for all kinds of businesses who want to benefit from its high-quality VoIP phone services. It has a bundle of services such as screen sharing, call recording, call logs, faxing and conferencing. These services ensure that these toll free numbers blend in beautifully into the already-existing business strategy offering optimal unified communications.
Pricing Plans - RingCentral offers affordable plans. You can pick the best depending on your usage and business size.
- Essentials: This plan is priced at $19.99 per user/month. It allows you to message and make and receive phone calls but the number of users is restricted to 10.
- Standard: This plan is priced at $27.99 per user/month. It offers messaging, voice and video facility. There is no restriction on the number of users. It also allows video meetings with up to 100 participants.
- Premium: This is the most popular plan and is priced at $34.99 per user/month. It allows messaging, video, phone and open API. It has all the features of Essentials and Standard. In addition, it offers multi-site admin management, up to 8-digit extensions with site codes, and more.
- Ultimate: This plan works best for all those who have a big business set up and get more number of calls. Priced at $49.99 per user/month, it allows messaging, video, phone and open API. It offers all the services of Premium and in addition, you can get device status reports, alerts and have unlimited storage.
Grasshopper is one of the stellar virtual phone service providers with a user-friendly interface and instant setup. You can choose from myriad toll free number options, customize vanity numbers and have local numbers if you have customers in your area. You can also port your current number for free and use all the services of Grasshopper. It has many free numbers with codes 877, 888, 866, and 855, as well as limited 800 numbers too. They also have the new 833 area code making it easier to choose a vanity toll free number or a new toll free number.
It offers all the essential features of a VoIP, such as call forwarding, voicemail transcription, call management, extensions, and more. It works well for small businesses with limited staff as it has superb call management features, including custom greetings, call waiting, simultaneous call handling, and more.
You can use your cellphone if you want mobility while using the toll free number without needing new hardware. Grasshopper has joined hands with Jive so that users can also make business calls from their desktop. The best part is that Grasshopper has active and well-informed customer care support available 24/7.
The basic plan starts from $26 per month with 1 number and 3 extensions. For three numbers, the cost goes up to $49 per month and $89 per month for five numbers. In addition, it charges $25 as a setup fee.
Add a business line to your smartphone with GoDaddy’s toll free number service. You can choose between local or 1-800 numbers or set up a new connection with your existing mobile device through their app, available on both iOS and Android. Thus, no new hardware is needed. All you have to do is choose a number and connect it through GoDaddy’s Smartline app. This will help separate your personal and professional number, but you can continue to see the caller IDs and then answer calls.
Some of the features that make GoDaddy a favourite amongst users are call archive, custom greeting, customizable business hours, robust custom communications organization, number blocking for spam protection voicemail and a lot more.
This user-friendly toll free number service is the best for mobility-driven and well-established businesses, allowing you to make and receive calls on the go.
For a local US number, pricing starts at $9.99 per month with unlimited text messages and calls. For a toll free number, you need to pay $19.99 per month.
Getting a toll free 800 number wasn’t easier than it is at CallHippo. It instantly outlines how a user can get a number directly in three simple steps. The step-by-step guideline makes it easy even for a novice to activate a toll free number. You start by choosing the country you are located in. After that, you choose your preferred plan depending on the usage. Then you add all your users and start calling and receiving calls from all over the world.
Virtual toll-free phone numbers from this service provider have many advanced features, including auto call recording, call forwarding, IVR, on-hold music, call transferring, voicemail transcription and time-and-day scheduling.
One excellent feature about CallHippo is that multiple users can use the same toll free number, making it convenient for small businesses with smaller budgets. This service provider is best for those with overseas customers as you can buy numbers from more than 50 countries.
As a toll free number user with CallHippo, you get access to built-in CRM integration tools. This gives you control of operations from a single platform, increases call volumes, ROI and sales. The provider also offers analytics and reporting capabilities, allowing you to identify and fix any loopholes in your current processes.
CallHippo has many pricing plans for its users. Each of them allows a gamut of services and freebies.
- Bronze: This plan is priced $15 per user/month. It gives a free number, forward-to-device, sms, voicemail, skill-based routing, and more.
- Silver: Ideal for a small team, this plan costs $30 per user/month and has all the features of the Bronze plan. In addition, it offers unlimited incoming calls, call recording, IVR, live call, call queuing, call reminders, holiday routing, internal team calling, call tagging, reports via email, and more.
- Platinum: This plan is ideal for SMB sales, support and marketing teams. It costs $45 per user/month and offers all the features of the Silver plan. In addition, it gives you voice broadcasting, call barging, call whisper, call script, pause-resume recording, 3-way calling, call transfer, and more.
The Final Word
Having a toll free number can work to your advantage in many ways. It helps separate your private number from your work calls and adds credibility to your business. It makes the brand look more professional and legitimate and allows you independence in terms of movement. It is a great way for new entrepreneurs to start their business and expand their base with ease.
It is quite easy to instantly get a toll-free number, but it is not easy to know where to search. Now with this article, you are well-equipped about the different service providers who offer toll-free numbers without any hassle. So get out there and grab your favourite toll free number!